Servicesoft is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
When you visit or use our Website, we may require certain details including personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) from you, including without limitation your name and email address. This policy is in relation to any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to Servicesoft (collectively the “Data”). Servicesoft considers your privacy to be very important and this policy sets out the reasons for requesting and using the Data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Act, the data controller is Innovation Software Consultants Limited of The Innovation Centre, Innovation Way, EUROPARC, GRIMSBY, DN37 9TT. In accordance with the Act we have notified the office of the Information Commissioner of our data processing activities. Our registration number is Z1581808
Servicesoft may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT.
We may collect and process the following information:
- contact information including email address, postal address, and telephone number
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of uploading any material or using any service on our Website.
Whenever you contact Servicesoft, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What we do not collect
We do not store credit/debit card information, nor do we share this information with third parties.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require the Data to understand your needs and provide you with a better website and to administer, manage, promote and publicise our Website, and for the following reasons:
- Processing your requests.
- Providing a personalised service.
- Maintaining accounts and records.
- Statistical analysis.
- To contact you in relation to our Website and any connected services.
- Internal record keeping.
- Assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Website.
- Information and databank compilation and administration.
- We may use the information to improve our Website and any connected services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise our Website according to your interests.
The personal details we request allow Servicesoft to contact you by post, telephone, or electronic means (e-mail or SMS). Other details requested are for the purposes of establishing what services may be suitable to you or your business.
We may also use the Data, or permit selected third parties to use the Data, to provide you with information about goods and services which we believe may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone, fax or electronic means (e-mail or SMS).
We (and, where we permit selected third parties to use the Data, they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
We will only sell or otherwise provide the Data to third parties for those third parties to offer goods and services to you that may be unrelated to Servicesoft, where you have provided your consent.
We are committed to ensuring that the Data is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write Innovation Software Consultants Limited of The Innovation Centre, Innovation Way, EUROPARC, GRIMSBY, DN37 9TT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.